Thursday 23 October 2008

Playing Tag...


I have been tagged for a meme by Jane at The Winds of Change. It's the 'Six Random Things' meme, which I did a little while ago. At that time I mentioned that I love memes, so... I'm going to do it again!!

The rules are:
  1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Hmmm, six random things - here goes...

  1. My first car was a little red Mini called Eric (I hope I'm not the only one here who names her cars!).
  2. T and I lived in Australia for 18 months when he was working over there. We were based in Melbourne.
  3. Moonroot is my magical name, which I received when I was initiated.
  4. I just love browsing round second-hand shops, charity shops, car boot sales, Ebay. I like the idea of giving things a new lease of life, re-using, repairing, mending, making over into something new. Almost all my clothes are second-hand (what do you mean, you could tell?!).
  5. I don't have a favourite colour - it varies from day to day, according to what mood I'm in.
  6. I had porridge with golden syrup for breakfast this morning.
Well that's another six!

In turn, I tag:

Livia Indica at Magic in These Hills,
Sleepy Kitty at From the Windowsill (if she can fit it in before commencing this year's novel),
and Reya at The Gold Puppy.

Thanks Jane!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Honey, you are not the only one who knows the names of the vehicles living with them. Right now, Mr. Little Blue, a Ford Focus station-wagon, and Ms. Scarlet, a bright red Prius, live with Mark and me. Over the last thirty eight years, I have also lived with Big Guy, a bright yellow Toyota mini-pickup, Pearl, a shinny gray Dodge sedan, Goldie, a vintage Rambler Ambassador, Bob, a deep golden vintage convertible Mustang with a white leather interior, The Boss, a huge all wheel drive GMC work truck, Mr. Worker, an ancient, but still sweet, four-wheel drive all terrain turquoise International Scout and a sexy, sporty white Pontiac named Mr. White.

Wow! I have not list all of my metal friends before. I wonder if I should add some of them to my Ancestors Pagan Prayer Beads?

Unknown said...

We name our cars...eek.

I hear ya about giving things a new lease on life. 2nd-hand shops are my favourite any day.

aromatic said...

Great tag moonroot.... thanks for taking part. Jane xxx

Livia Indica said...

Okay, I'm on it. Love the new look.

willow said...

Thank you, I will have to think about this - only six you say? My sons would probably produce a very long list!

I like the new autumn look.

Breezy said...

Thanks for the tag Moonroot also enjoyed reading your other tagees nothing like finding great new blogs is there?

Livia Indica said...

Hey Moonroot, I'm tagging you back with an award on my tattoo blog.

This Guy said...

HAHAH I totally name my cars too! Sometimes you can hear me yelling "Dammit Delilah just get me to the gas station, i'll fill ya up, i promise!" hahaha

Loving your randoms! I did mine too! :) Thanks for the tag! :)

Bret xoxo