I have been tagged for a meme by Jane at The Winds of Change. It's the 'Six Random Things' meme, which I did a little while ago. At that time I mentioned that I love memes, so... I'm going to do it again!!
The rules are:
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Hmmm, six random things - here goes...
- My first car was a little red Mini called Eric (I hope I'm not the only one here who names her cars!).
- T and I lived in Australia for 18 months when he was working over there. We were based in Melbourne.
- Moonroot is my magical name, which I received when I was initiated.
- I just love browsing round second-hand shops, charity shops, car boot sales, Ebay. I like the idea of giving things a new lease of life, re-using, repairing, mending, making over into something new. Almost all my clothes are second-hand (what do you mean, you could tell?!).
- I don't have a favourite colour - it varies from day to day, according to what mood I'm in.
- I had porridge with golden syrup for breakfast this morning.
Well that's another six!
In turn, I tag:
Livia Indica at Magic in These Hills,
Breezy at Breezy Break Blog,
Bret at This Guy's Journey,
Willow at Contemplating Change,
and Reya at The Gold Puppy.