I have been tagged for a meme by Fiona at The Cottage Smallholder. I must list 6 random things about myself. I love memes (I suppose that could have been one of the six things, except it's probably not random enough)!
Here are the Tag Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on the blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- Because I have a large head and thick hair, it's really hard to find hats that fit me.
- I love trees, and would much rather spend time in the woods than at the beach. In fact, I love the idea of a house in the trees - that or a hobbit hole!
- I'm scared of rats.
- I had my nose pierced at one time. It stayed that way for nearly 10 years, but after a series of nasal infections and nose studs mysteriously getting lost I decided my nose was trying to tell me something. I stopped wearing a nose stud and now the piercing's more or less healed over.
- I fell in love for the first time at age 20, and got my heart broken. Big time. Might tell you about it some time...
- I have a secret and shameful weakness for Mr Kipling's French Fancies (that's a kind of cake for any non-Brits who may be wondering!). They're sickly but I find them irresistible for some reason. So I try not to buy them too often!
And now, I tag: