Saturday 25 October 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


Livia Indica has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award on her NeoPagan Ink blog. Wow, thank you! I'm so flattered to be awarded this.

Now I've got to nominate 6 others and list 6 things I like.
In no particular order I nominate:
  • mccabe at Dancing Mermaid for her amazing photos, poetry and joyously creative spirit
  • Jackie and the Gingers at We Three, Ginger Cats Tales - stunning photography and a poetic telling of what it is to be a cat
  • Snapper and the Griffin, for quirky photos and gorgeous tales
  • Fiona at The Cottage Smallholder for writing like a dream and managing to make even me, who really doesn't enjoy cooking a whole lot, want to take up my garlic press and wooden spoon and get creating deliciousness
  • Mike at Team Spirit for sharing his funny and intriguing novel with us, and
  • Juliet at Crafty Green Poet - truly creative and lovely poetry to boot!

And I like:
  • The smell of lemons (I use lemon essential oil to clean my kitchen!)
  • The art of Andy Goldsworthy
  • Snuggling up in front of the wood burning stove with the cats on a chilly evening
  • This song (which I never get tired of)
  • Earl Grey tea - something about the scent always gives me a little lift
  • The Tai Chi class I've just started taking. I'm not a great fan of exercise - never have been - but Tai Chi makes me feel really energised yet calm.

Have a nice weekend!







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you with the Tai Chi! I'm with you on that one...and I must try the lemon oil in the kitchen, sounds good. Visiting via This Guys Journey.Will certainly visit again!

Griffin said...

Ooh, Madame and Me have been nominated! Thanks o Fabulous one!

I love watching Tai Chi, just never got around to doing it. But I would love to... if only so I'd actually be more supple after it.

The Ginger Darlings said...

Many thanks from the gingers. We have had awards from people before and have been a little churlish in not taking them up, but will try. So thanks again. Thinking of starting our own award, but not sure what yet.

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh thank you for the award! I'm honoured!

aromatic said...

CONGRATULATIONS moonroot.. well deserved!!!
Well done on taking up Tai Chi it will be very good for you!!
Have a great weekend!
Jane:aka aromatic xxxx

Griffin said...

I have gorn and nominated you too. Like you, I don't really do exercise, tho' covering lectures as a note-taker I leg it around the campus so I am doing exercise whether I like or not. Tai chi is gentler at least.

For a minute I thought you were going to write... 'I love the smell of lemons in the morning!'

Mike Farley said...

I am deeply honoured and horrified that I am taking so long over publishing the novel. But thank you so much! Love your blog as well.

Reya Mellicker said...

I'm so glad you're taking tai chi! I had to take it twice a week when I was learning Shi'atsu. It really helped me "groom" my energy and helped me feel balanced and whole. Gosh. I should sign up again.

As for the moods you're experiencing - well, how could you not? I know you though - know that you won't hang on to them. I'm sure you'll be the wiser for all of this. Probably you already are.

Also, when in doubt, just wait. The moon will turn later on today. A new moon always improves my mood.

Congrats on the Kreative award!

Crafty Green Poet said...

here's my post: http://craftygreenpoet.blogspot.com/2008/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html - thanks again for thinking of me!

mccabe said...

thank you so much!
you are too kind.
:)

AND i still have your gift which is embarrassingly late!
please send me your address again!!!!

xoxo
mccabe