Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. … but there is a catch:
So... here goes!
1. Family. I choose 'Laughing, Loving and Loved', which I wrote last year about my brother's amazing 40th birthday party. It really was a fantastic evening, such a success in fact that he's repeating it this year (although of course it's his 41st this time - sorry to remind you, Michael!). And can I cheat? Yeah, why not - I also choose 'Full'. It's only tiddly, but like 'Laughing, Loving and Loved', it brings back happy memories of good times with my family.
2. Friends. Has to be 'Confessions of a Fairy Goddessmother'. This post celebrates just one of the many ways Kevin and Ann have been the most wonderful friends to us. We are very lucky to have such people in our lives.
3. Myself, who I am… what I'm all about. Well, this presents more of a problem! I'm not sure I've written that much about who I really am. As a fairly typical Cancerian, I tend to keep the true, inner me pretty well guarded behind my protective shell. And on this blog I've retained a degree of anonimity as I prefer to keep my Pagan self in the broomcloset due to my evangelical Christian neighbours. Well darn, I guess that means I've just told you two big things about who I am and what I'm all about! This blogging lark is clearly a slippery slope for secretive types like myself! Having started the process I may as well go the whole hog and remind you that in 'Interview', Tori managed to get me to reveal a lot more than just my name, rank and serial number.
4. Something I Love. Oh, this is much easier - except perhaps I have too much to choose from! Dang, I'll have to choose two again - 'Gratitude and Joy' and 'Beltane'. These are about two things I'm so looking forward to again this year - the beginning of summer and Witchcamp!
5. Anything I choose. Ooh, hard to choose again. But I think it'll be 'Magic in the Mist'. This was a post I was really proud of. I hope you like it too.
So, that's my five (oops, sorry, seven...) posts.
And now I must pass the baton on to five more people. I choose the following lovely bloggers:
Tori at 'When I Finally Decided to Get It',
Fiona at 'The Cottage Smallholder',
Kitchen Witch at er, 'Kitchen Witch'
Breezy at 'Breezy Break Blog'
and Boho Mom at 'Words of a Bohemian Mom'
Tag, you're it!