Sunday 12 June 2011

The Fifth Sacred Thing - The Movie


I have long loved Starhawk's book 'The Fifth Sacred Thing'. And now I am so excited to hear there are plans afoot to make it into a film!

If you also love the book, you can keep up to date with the plans via Starhawk's blog, or on Facebook. And if you haven't read the book yet, I recommend it, especially as we seem to be moving closer to the world she envisions in it...

P.S. You can now make a donation (as big or small as you like) to help fund the film here.

2 comments:

kerrdelune said...

Me too!!! This is one film I am longing to see. TFST rocks, and it has been one of my favorite novels ever since it was published. It will be interesting to see who plays Maya, Bird and Madrone.

Unknown said...

Woah! Okay, now I have to dust off my own copy and start reading. This is awesome!

P.S. Just found your blog, & love it! :)