Tuesday 3 August 2010

A Blog With Substance Award



I am absolutely thrilled to find I have been awarded this blogging award. The most recent rules for the award are:


  1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award. Thankyou to Jill over at Path of the Moon Daughter, I am truly delighted that you've chosen my blog for this award.
  2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, experience, using 5 words. Mine are *enjoy *express *experiment *dare and *share.

  3. Pass the award on to 5 fabulous bloggers with substance. I'm happy to bestow this award (in no particular order) on the following fabulous blogs which always have something worth saying, and say it well:

Thank you and goodnight!

7 comments:

Earthenwitch said...

Thanks - how flattering!

Because I lose track, I ended up putting this sort of thing on a different page, here. Because, well, I could. ;)

anne hill said...

Thanks so much, Susan! I have really been enjoying your blog of late, so I am very glad you got the award, too.

Zahara Celestial said...

Thank you Moonroot!

Griffin said...

Substance yes, but also honesty, warmth and your own loveliness too.

There is all the gentleness, kindness and beauty that is clearly a deep strong part of you in this blog. Long may it continue.

aims said...

I'm not terribly late in accepting this award am I dear Moonroot?

First - Thank you! You have such a kind and generous heart!

I haven't had the chance in ages to look at my own blog - let alone anyone else. Thankfully, my brother's business only lasts for another 4 or 5 weeks and then my time is my own again. I should be back blogging after that.

That being said - I will post my award on my sidebar and view it with pride.

I hope you don't mind - I stole your words to put on my jewelry. I think they are perfect for others who need words of inspiration in their life.

Thank you for that too!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A great idea. x

anne hill said...

Awww, you shouldn't have!