Snowed in on a cold, icy Christmas Eve, I have finally found time to look back over the last twelve months.
This year, I have mostly been
- Picking up the pieces of my life and starting over
- Re-finding myself and remembering who I truly am
- Giving thanks for the beloved friends and family who stick with me through thick and thin
- Stumbling my way back into paid employment for the first time in many years
- Realising that my home is now my home, and making it truly mine
- Mourning significant losses
- Trusting my intuition as never before
- Getting away from it all in Spain, Sussex, Somerset, Kent and Dorset with some of my favourite people
- Finding that actually, I can be organised and efficient!
- Contemplating a whole new world of possible futures
- Enjoying having family living close by
- Quite unexpectedly finding new love...
Blessed Yuletide, Merry Christmas, and the Happiest of New Years to you.