Thursday 24 December 2009

Review







Snowed in on a cold, icy Christmas Eve, I have finally found time to look back over the last twelve months.





This year, I have mostly been



  • Picking up the pieces of my life and starting over

  • Re-finding myself and remembering who I truly am

  • Giving thanks for the beloved friends and family who stick with me through thick and thin

  • Stumbling my way back into paid employment for the first time in many years

  • Realising that my home is now my home, and making it truly mine

  • Mourning significant losses

  • Trusting my intuition as never before

  • Getting away from it all in Spain, Sussex, Somerset, Kent and Dorset with some of my favourite people



  • Finding that actually, I can be organised and efficient!
  • Contemplating a whole new world of possible futures
  • Enjoying having family living close by
  • Quite unexpectedly finding new love...



What have you mostly been doing this year?

Blessed Yuletide, Merry Christmas, and the Happiest of New Years to you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog, and am glad that you have found a new love - long may it continue.

Best wishes for 2010.

Shpeherdess

willow said...

Its been quite a year for you.
The snow here is melting but being snowed in on Christmas eve sounds like a good thing! Have a lovely Christmastime and all the best for 2010.

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh hello!
i have been wondering where you have been!

Cottage Smallholder said...

Good to see you back Moonroot. I've missed you. Happy New Year.

Zahara Celestial said...

Beautiful Post...a friend at work said to me that she was so excited for me that I was going to the Arctic as she was able to share in that experience, that she wished she could do something like that. That is how I feel reading this post and others. It so life affirming...positive...enriching and so lovely to read for you but also I can also feel and say, "it is possible"...and so deserved...so endearing that lovely picture of holding hands. Not guarded. Not sinical.
Beautiful.
Oh and loved the picture!
XX E