I am honestly honoured to find I have been awarded The Honest Blogger Award by Sue (aka The Purple Pixie) at her wonderful blog, The Creative Spirit. The award was ceated in response to Sue's post 'Telling It Like It Is'.
The Award states:
WE ARE Honest Bloggers!
the Sisterhood of SHIfT HAPPENS!
As honest bloggers we: (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Add To... As You Wish)
- Speak our truth from the heart and tell it like it is.
- Share openly and honestly our true feelings without fear of judgement, blame or shame.
- We write to share our achievements so others can also share our joy.
- We write about our bad times too, knowing that the love and support of others is around us and perhaps heal another’s pain in the process...
- We are human beings with real feelings and emotions and REFUSE to hide behind a mask.
- We dare to be different.
- We are Free Spirits.
- We realise that by spilling out, we lighten our load.
- We acknowledge our strengths and weaknesses and don't see them in terms of success or failure.
- We laugh together and cry together.
- We are all following our own journey in our own unique way.
- Above all else, we may lie on the floor, screaming and kicking, or feel like life is collapsing around us once in a while… but at the end of the day, we drag ourselves up, dust ourselves off and rise to fight another day.
For we are Warrior Women and we write not to please others, stroke our own egos or be judged, we blog because we care! Our blogs are our therapy, and through sharing SHIfT HAPPENS!*********
I haven't Cut, Copied, Pasted, Deleted, or Added To Sue's words as I love them just as they are. I feel truly honoured to be included in such august company! Apparently I now also have the right to bestow the award, so I plan to be passing the baton very soon...