Rather belatedly, I'd like to thank Andy at The Spiritual Journey of a Somerset Pagan, and Livia Indica at Magic in These Hills for nominating me for the 'I love your blog' award.
Many, many thanks to both of you for the honour! I love your blogs too, so it means a lot that you would pick me.
The Rules for those receiving an award are:
- The winner can put the logo on their blog
- Link the person you received the award from
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs
- Put links of those blogs on yours
- Leave a message on the blogs nominated
My nominations include some lovely blogs I've discovered in recent months. I send awards showering down on:
- Mitchell Mutt at The Book Rant, whose posts are unfailingly short, to the point and hilarious;
- Mimi at Little Sips of Tea, a delicious comfort-blanket of a blog;
- Rima at The Hermitage, a magical wonderland of quirky creativity;
- Mike at Team Spirit because I am so enjoying Drood's adventures and can't wait for Chapter 8;
- The Awakened Heart, down to earth, spiritual and often downright funny - lovely!;
- Aims at Big Blue Barn West - Aims' moving story is so beautifully and honestly told I am quite addicted;
- Paul at Moon and Raven, because it's always well-written, thought-provoking and he covers such a diverse range of subjects.