Monday 28 July 2008

Six Random Things



I have been tagged for a meme by Fiona at The Cottage Smallholder. I must list 6 random things about myself. I love memes (I suppose that could have been one of the six things, except it's probably not random enough)!

Here are the Tag Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on the blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



  1. Because I have a large head and thick hair, it's really hard to find hats that fit me.

  2. I love trees, and would much rather spend time in the woods than at the beach. In fact, I love the idea of a house in the trees - that or a hobbit hole!

  3. I'm scared of rats.

  4. I had my nose pierced at one time. It stayed that way for nearly 10 years, but after a series of nasal infections and nose studs mysteriously getting lost I decided my nose was trying to tell me something. I stopped wearing a nose stud and now the piercing's more or less healed over.

  5. I fell in love for the first time at age 20, and got my heart broken. Big time. Might tell you about it some time...

  6. I have a secret and shameful weakness for Mr Kipling's French Fancies (that's a kind of cake for any non-Brits who may be wondering!). They're sickly but I find them irresistible for some reason. So I try not to buy them too often!

And now, I tag:

Bohemian Single Mom, Breezy, Sleepy Kitty, Giles London (in hopes we'll get to read more of his novel, hint hint), Dragonfly, and Solstice Dreamer.

6 comments:

Breezy said...

Thanks for the tag I'll put it on my to do list

This Guy said...

LOL I have the same problem with hats!! :P I'm glad to know its not just me! hehehe My hair is so thick, and I have a big head too, I never wear hats! ;)
Awesome blog, can't wait to visit again! :)

Reya Mellicker said...

Mr. Kipling's French Fancies? Even the name is good.

I love the pic - what a lovely portrait of you reflecting on your six random things.

I'm scared of rats, too!

How are the goslings!

Giles London said...

Done it! But only six things? I could have gone on for hours.

Ciao, my Welsh wonder.

Anonymous said...

OK, this looks like great fun! Thanks. I'll get to it on my next post.
By the way, I LOVE your fairy jar from your other post...what a creative idea!
xo

Griffin said...

Hmm, I'm the other way around. I love hats, but apparently my head is too small (cue small brain jokes from family!!).

I also had my heart broken badly once, which is why I have sworn off love and prefer chocolate instead. It hurts a good deal less and it comes in all kinds of flavours too.

I like French Fancies too... ahem, tho' possibly not the same French Fancies you mean... *blush*

I notice you also have a camera lens for a nose... must have been hell to pierce!