Saturday 26 April 2008

A Different Point of View...

Following on from my description of Avalon Spring, if you'd like to know more, see additional photos or just get another viewpoint, Deborah and Donald have now blogged about our magical time together too. Reading their descriptions has brought back many wonderful memories as well as making me think, 'Oh yes - why didn't I write about that??'. Such is the value of differing views and voices.

Deborah Oak's account may be found here, and Donald's (in the first of several instalments) starts here.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Reya Mellicker said...

Wonderful report on the camp, thank you! It sounds challenging. So glad it was a success after all was said and done.

GREAT to see everyone in the pic - most of you I haven't seen in years. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I love reading all that I can about witchcamp. It is something that is so interesting and amazing to me. Keep sharing!