Wednesday 1 May 2013

Announcing...



I am very proud to announce that I have been asked to write a monthly column for the online magazine Pagan Pages. My column is called 'The Tree of Life' and you can read my first article in the new Beltane issue here.

I feel very honoured to be asked to write this column and I am very grateful to Pagan Pages and the lovely folks who run it for giving me this opportunity. Of course I will continue to blog here at Moonroot too - I love my blog and the wonderful people it has enabled me to connect with via the blogosphere.

Happy Beltane, one and all.

4 comments:

willow said...

Congratulations on your monthly column, I popped over to have a read.

"With every choice we make we are constructing the future our descendants will inherit in their turn. "

How very true, and a reminder to make our choices mindfully considering the impact on others, now and in the future.

I am enjoying your changing blog headers, particularly this one with the stitchwort growing in the bank and the trees just coming into leaf - lovely.

momto5 said...

how exciting! i am off to read your piece. :)

Leanne said...

many congratulations Susan

Blessings, Leanne x

laoi gaul~williams said...

ohhh excellent news and huge congratulations!!!