The wonderful and inspiring Boho Mom has been kind enough to give me this award (thanks Boho!).
Actually [drops voice to a whisper] I got given this once before, by Livia Indica. But in the six months that have passed since then, it seems to have morphed a bit - then I had to nominate six others and list six things I like. Now it's seven others and seven favourite things. Yes I know, I'm splitting hairs... trying to justify doing it again! But it's a bit of fun and there are always so many great bloggers to nominate so, what the heck!
Anyhow, here are the rules:
- Copy and paste this award to your blog.
- List seven of your favourite things and pass it along to at least seven others.
And here are my seven favourites...
- The month of May - so bursting with life, so green, so tender, so beautiful...
- Lunch at The Owl and The Pussycat cafe in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire. The food is all lovingly home made and the soups and cakes in particular are to die for! The hot bakewell tart with cream is out of this world...
- The smell of blackcurrant leaves - takes me back to picking blackcurrants on a hot summer day in my grandparents' garden.
- Chalice Well Gardens in Glastonbury - an oasis of calm, and a truly magical place.
- Unlimited time browsing in a bookshop.
- Little Miss Sunshine - my new favourite film!
- Listening to my brother and sister playing music and singing together.
And now I tag....
- Bret at This Guy's Journey (good to have you back blogging again!),
- Andy at The Spiritual Journey of a Somerset Pagan (always a good, though-provoking read),
- The deeply cool and effortlessly funny Earthenwitch,
- Also deeply cool and effortlessly funny, Good King Hal (plus a spot of nepotism never hurts),
- Willow at Contemplating Change, who is the very essence of Kreativ - ahem, sorry Creative! (I love her gorgeous knitting projects),
- My good and very talented friend Dragonfly at The Secret Garden,
- Another good friend and man of many talents, Paul at Moon and Raven.