Sunday 4 January 2015

Quick Update in Photos

As I mentioned in my last post, I was unable to post new photos to the blog for a while. So here are a few that I would have posted, had I been able to. It also serves as a quick round up of what IB and I have been up to.


 
In the spring, during a visit to a nearby farm I unexpectedly found myself helping deliver a calf  as the cow was in difficulty and an extra pair of hands was needed. Luckily all went well and the photo shows both mother and baby both fit and well a short while afterwards.

 
IB and I spent an idyllic afternoon in May wandering in gorgeous bluebell woods. I could hardly bear to leave.

 
 
We have had many lovely times with friends in our local Pagan community - there have been Moots (monthly social gatherings), seasonal rituals, meals out to celebrate birthdays, and workshops - this photo is from a wand-making workshop.
 

 
There have been lots of interesting places to visit - to Brecon with my parents to meet up with my sister and brother-in-law...

 
...to Castell Henllys in Pembrokeshire to see Robin Williamson perform (a magical bardic evening in an Iron Age roundhouse by firelight)...

 
...to the beautiful Aberglasney Gardens to wander in beauty and enjoy a delicious meal on the lakeside terrace...

 
...and another trip to Madrid...

 
...to see the ever-wonderful Rubinoos...

 
...and a Winter Solstice visit to see the Mari Lwyd at the National Botanic Garden of Wales (where we also enjoyed a fabulous exhibition of Jackie Morris' paintings).
 
 

5 comments:

thewiildmagnola said...

So happy you were able to show these photos.
A picture helps me to properly see and remember.

laoi gaul~williams said...

lovely photos, thank you...and i am green that you saw robin wlliamson!

Leanne said...

nice to catch up with what youve been up to. My blog has moved, log in to the old one to see where Ive gone!

leanne x

Jane said...

Love that hobby hos

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. I love the last one ; )